- Ongoing Office Volunteers. Mobile Baykeeper is always looking for volunteers who are willing to spend a few hours a week filing, archiving, and helping us with periodic mailings. Contact Lynne Cooper at (251) 433-4229 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- 100-1000: Helen Wood Park Clean-Up. Join us April 13th from 8am-noon at Helen Wood Park (below the Dog River bridge) to clean up litter, plant trees, and beautify the park. Contact Mobile Baykeeper at (251) 433-4229 to sign up.
- Muddy Water Watch. Become a Muddy Water Watcher! We are hosting a training at the Mobile Baykeeper office (450-C Government St., Downtown Mobile) Tuesday, April 17th, 6-8pm. Join us and learn how you can help address stormwater runoff issues and protect Alabama’s rivers. Stormwater runoff goes untreated into our rivers and streams and causes serious harm to drinking water quality, wildlife, recreation, and economic activities. For more information or to RSVP contact Donna Jordan. Email email@example.com or call (251) 433-4229.
- Great American Clean-Up. Join your your neighbors and bring your friends to clean up the Dog River Watershed. This event is being hosted by a partnership of organizations including Keep Mobile Beautiful, Partners for Environmental Progress-Mobile, and the Mobile Bay National Estuary Program, among others. Volunteers are gathering at the Burlington Coat Factory at Springdale Mall on Saturday, April 28th from 8am-noon. Sign up as a team or as an individual at handsonsal.org or by calling Keep Mobile Beautiful at (251) 208-6029.
- Grandman volunteers. Mobile Baykeeper is in need of volunteers for the 2012 Grandman Triathlon, which is taking place on June 2, 2012. Volunteers help make this event a success by helping out in the office, on the day of the race, and in countless other ways. Contact Tammy Herrington for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.